Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Preserving The American Political Philosophy: Public Support Needed for Independent Journalism in Maine


Update 1:23 PM- I took the leap of faith in myself and took the deal- biggest concern is spreading my self too thin which at this time in my life is particularly risky- but the deal and payment plan are the best I expect to find and this is the best time of year, cash flow wise to take this leap of faith and of course a very persistent sales person factored into the decision. Still it would be nice to see some public support in the form of a response to my call to action- that makes a world of difference. So expect to see less blog activity as my energy goes to this project- other than trying to get the public to support my project goal so that I can also become a Beacon Reader author. I can't do that one on my own- Becoming a Beacon Reader journalist depends on showing that the public is willing to support me through financial contributions - so Please consider extending your generosity in support of my project. I will let you know what I think of the iuniversal program in futu
http://bit.ly/1R2gQv0

No comments:

Post a Comment